Returns & Exchanges
We want you to love your new product. If something is not right, let us know. As long as your return meets the guidelines listed below, you may send back all or part of your order for an exchange or merchandise refund. All returns and exchanges will receive prompt attention, and we will make every effort to expedite the handling of your return request. After making sure that your return meets our guidelines, please print our Returns & Exchanges Form (PDF). After filling it out you can bring the form, plus your original invoice to our pickup location or organize a convenient time and place where we can collect from you. If possible, we recommend returning the merchandise in any box(es) that it arrived in.
Returns and exchanges can be accepted within 30 days from the invoice date. All items must be unused and in like-new condition.
- All clothing must be returned unwashed and unworn with the original tags still attached.
- No stains, pet hair, human hair, make-up, smoke smell, or other inappropriate smells.
- Clothing that has been worn and/or washed, cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Skateboard decks are not completely guaranteed. Once the deck has been used/skated it cannot be returned or refunded. The only exception would be a manufacturing defect (warped deck, miss drilled holes, delamination)
- Skateboard Decks that have grip tape applied or have been assembled in any way can not be returned
- Skateboard parts cannot be exchanged or returned once assembled or used
- Shrink wrapped product must be returned with the wrap still sealed.
Note: Any items sent back that do not abide by these guidelines will either be sent back to the customer or will be issued Mondo Skateshop store credit, at Mondo Skateshop’s discretion. All Returns and Exchanges must be submitted within 30 days of the Invoice date. Returns and Exchanges received after 30 days may also be returned to the customer or issued store credit, at the discretion of Mondo Skate.
Any questions, comments, or concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel that the product has a manufacturing defect, please complete the following steps:
- Call customer service at: 246-235-2442
- Explain the defect to the customer service representative (they will determine whether or not it qualifies as a defect)
Once your package has been returned to us, our service reps will inspect the product and determine whether or not it qualifies as manufactured defective product. If it does, we will promptly take action to replace the item or refund your money.
Please review the follow reasons why an item cannot be considered as a defective product:
- Broken/Chipped Deck
- Shrunken clothing
Remember also to never ride a skateboard in the rain. Riding in the rain can cause problems such as rusted bearings, delamination, warping, and graphic smearing. This will void out any acceptable return to Mondo Skateshop.